Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The New iPod Lineup


Here they are. Finally. And it looks like a lot of the rumors were true. The Nano is exactly as the rumors stated and the iPod Touch is WiFi. Woohoo! Internet in your pocket.

I think I know what's going to be on my Christmas list.

And on top of that, Apple is introducing the iTunes WiFi Store. Now you can download songs directly to your 'Pod.

The largest iPod Touch is a meager 16GB, so there's no way it can really replace my 80GB iPod Video (now called the iPod Classic), since I use it for my Powerbook backup. And I don't know if I can last very long without playing the iPod version of Zuma, which I'm completely addicted to. But that's okay, it doesn't make me want that beautiful iPod Touch any less.

Go now to Apple.com and check it all out!

No comments: